Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 19:28:53 +0100
sorry about the typos earlier, I shall soon go to bed, to sleep off the
nonsense I have said...  hope this one makes more sense...

Thanks for your reply Ben.

Eva earlier expressed most of what I wanted to say having tried the
various links provided.

I don't have your stamina to wade through so much commercial blurb and am
not in favour of taking supplements to improve my health other than in
extreme circumstances when no nutritional approach worked [I had a severe
B12 deficiency].

Dedy