From:
Louise Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 13:06:15 -0500
Hi, Susan,

My advice is...trust your body.
I  will not eat anything anymore that does not smell appetizing. If I am
not sure, I take a small taste and if it doesn't taste quite right I spit
it out. I know it is a shame to waste food, but better that than make
yourself sick.

It is a judgement call. Yours to make.

Just considering it "tainted" and eating it anyway is not a loving message
to give your body. "Here eat this poison, I don't want to waste it"!
Would you give it to your children?

If you do eat it, keep the charcoal handy!

Good olfactories!

Louise