Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:24:39 -0400
It looks good, with three exceptions:
They give special amino acids, I assume they are prescribing cooked meat,
so no enzymes to make adequate digestion possible.

Fat is not mentioned, so they must have some crafty way around rabbit
starvation.

Warburg in the 1930s (?) showed that cancer cannot exist in a properly
oxygenated evironment. The website doesn't mention this.

Adrienne has it right - it's the self-willed/spirited rebels who live,
while the obedient believers in medicine die.

William