From:
Mark Labbee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 01:48:55 -0500
 Sheryl

Could you supply your references for use of fire by the genus homo? The
beyondveg web site goes into a in depth discussion of this and can find
no evidence to indicate that fire was used conistently before 125,000
years ago. Also, do you characterize homo habilis as physiologically
modern humans? I don't and neither do the paleo anthropologists I've
read. A whole lot of genetic change occurred between 2 mya and when homo
sapiens sapiens first appeared 100,000 years ago.

Mark