From:
Patricia Taft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 1997 16:57:53 -0600
My body temp is around 97 F.  Sometimes it is 96.5 F or so
but only first thing in the morning.  As the day wears on
it may hit 98.0 F.  On averages I'd say it is 97.0 F or
around there.

I measured it every morning before getting up when I was
trying to get pregnant.

Then a few months ago while still nursing.  So it hasn't
changed due to nursing.

I don't lose weight at all unless I eat low calorie.  Low
carb has no effect on my weight;  if I eat high cal/ low
carb I gain.  I just accept the fact that everyone is
different.  Some can eat all they want and lose on the
low carb and some can't.  I just do what I can so that
I won't gain (which is eat low cal).  There is one good
thing though;  I can eat more calories now on low carb
than on a regular carb diet.

RE:  comments on Ray Audette being able to eat 6000 cals
per day and remain thin and on body temp:  what is normal?

Sincerely,
PATRICIA TAFT