Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 20:54:23 -0700
Dear Christine,

Your story missed the biggest change of all:        SAD!
The Standard American Diet.    It  has become rich in simple
carbohydrates or more bluntly s refined sugars and refined
starches.    Result;   in this country a diabetes epidemic
is raging so violently that there are more and more reports
of it or of the burgeoning obesity that is its precursor.

If you wish to live much longer you will be wise to stop
eating food that has added sugar,  or is made with refined
flour or refined fat.   I am 74 and I quit that kind of junk
food in 1950.   I  sure felt a lot better after a year on
real food.

Best Regards,

L Mahoney

Green River,  WY 82935