From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2014 18:52:17 -0800
The only Pleistocene mega-fauna that survive in Pleistocene numbers are the ones that we breed [take two by two in Old Testament parlance] to eat.

Every day the pigs give thanks to God [and bacon] that, even after thousands of persecution, they still outnumber those who would call them unclean.

Ray Audette
NeanderThin