From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 12:04:33 -0800
My husband and I are going on a cruise in June,  the travel agent asked
about special diets.  When I said paleo, she said *huh*???  When I said
it is like low carb but with fresh pure foods, she said they have a low
carb menu.  Now I am afraid of what I may end up with.  Is it best to
stay with *whats for dinner and pick or chose or take my chances with
what they call low carb?  The description of low carb was more like a
diabetic diet.  Your basic low fat, whole grain, low sugar foods.

Thanks
Trish