From:
P & L Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 10:09:06 -0500
Yikes Paleo People!  Are some of us getting paranoid?  Is
this an example of what Paleo dieting can do to one's mind?

> The libertarian approach to environmentalism - it's nice to see some
> >other people on this list who respect and admire nature but NOT at the
> >expense of hating humanity, which is the tree-huggers' not-so-hidden
> >agenda.

Who else besides humanity and every other living thing on
this little blue ball are "tree-huggers" trying to save?

> Beware if you want to live Paleo off the
> land, by yourself or with like minded people.  The US Gov't may not approve of
> your self reliance or choice of firearms ;-}.  If interested in the Ruby Ridge
> story do a search for Ruby Ridge.  Sorry not Paleo, just responding and warning
> if you want to live Paleo.

Funny.  There's a whole state here with people blasting away
self-reliantly living off their land.  They ARE the
government here!

Sitting here admiring the snow-decked spruces (they're too
cold to hug right now, but later I may gather some edible
sap for spruce gum), with the happy music of privately-owned
firearms popping their rhythmic melodies in the valley below
whilst no "feds" bother them, munching on venison jerky, and
loving the entertainment of all - human and non-human, paleo
and non-paleo - everywhere on this rich Earth,

Lois