From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 13:41:30 MDT
>I'm wondering if I can get enough "fuel" from the paleo diet to continue my
>current (moderate) physical activity level if I have to give up all the
>rice I eat?

I'll leave the technicalities of this to other, more astute list
members,
but you'll get MORE energy on this diet.

For an excellent, brief explanation, buy Ray Audette's "NeanderThin".
For a more in-depth look at the paleo diet, buy Eades & Eades "Protein
Power
Lifeplan".

Go for it!  You'll do great.  This diet helps candidiasis, too.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO