From:
Matt Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 11:33:29 -0600
From: "Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry"

 > At the simplest level, food is nothing but the constituency of
 > > its nutrients.
 >
 > that is exactelly what analytical thinking lead us to believe....>....> i
am scared when i read a statement like that because i need to know
that....>> life is valued....> I am sad to hear that food have been reduced
to its analytical components>

LOL....I didn't mean to alarm or sadden you, Jean-Claude.  The statement
should be read in *context* of the entire message about why I believe
nutritional supplements are valid paleo discussion.  I wasn't slamming the
marvels of life.  Expressed another way, life/food is a series of chemical
bases, interactions, and reactions.  I would suppose you're somewhat
analytical (as opposed to mystical) about food, too, when you eat specific
foods (for their molecular nutrient composition) that address your adrenal
problems. :-)

Theola