From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 21:42:17 -0700
>Does Dr. Rosedale recommend not eating dairy products such as butter, cream
>cheese, etc. because of the saturated fat or is there another reason?

Yes on the saturated fat and he's a hearty Paleo practitioner.  He's also
realistic and knows some people just wanna eat it.  If so, eat only fat-free
dairy to avoid saturated fat.  But he'd rather you skip dairy entirely.

>Also, does he recommend not eating them even after one has reached goal
>weight?

Good question!  I don't know.  My guess is that he'd recommend you do
without.  Like I said, he's one's Paleo pal.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO