From:
Aria Nadii <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:21:59 -0500
Jose Carlos wrote:

>So, I would like to launch this question at the ladies in the group: can
>it be said that women, or rather wives, are really more sensitive to raw
>foods, especially raw animal foods and especially if they are from the
>sign of Capricorn? <gr>

I am a woman and a wife (although not a Capricorn) and I am the one who
prefers the raw animal foods in our house. I don't eat all raw, just
partially.
I like my meat rare (sometimes raw) and I use raw egg as a condiment.

I really don't think it's a gender issue. It's probably more about cultural
conditioning. Most people are unaccustomed to raw animal foods and
grew up thinking of them as unsafe and/or gross. ;)

     Aria