From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:57:44 -0400
So, my survey.

Where and in what circumstances do you live in?

* I live about 45 miles NW of Philadelphia, PA on 7 acres.  It is wooded and
still has a rural feel although suburban encroachment is looming with more
farms being sold to developers.  My yard is mostly natural - woods and
thickets.  I do not use any sprays or chemicals on the yard.  I have tried
to create a nice habitat for the birds and wildlife.

What foods grow near you that you eat?

* This area has a wealth of foods grown in the area - all kinds of fruits
and vegetables.  Many Mennonite farmers nearby have turned to niche farming
and livestock to survive - so I have ready access to naturally raised
animals, raw butter, organic produce.  I do not have a garden.  I have
systemic lupus and must stay out of the sun.

What animals?

* I breed and show Manchester Terriers.  My husband and I share our home
with 13 Manchesters presently, ranging in age from 14 to 2.  We have many
different birds.  We have skunks, opossums, raccoons, foxes, deer, wild
turkeys, bats, rabbits.

Paula H.