From:
Holly Krahe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 16:53:26 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:
> CLA actually contains naturally occurring trans fats, which may
>  be responsible for the beneficial effects.  Studies have shown
>  that it tends to reduce body fat levels

Thanks, Todd!  I can always rely on you or someone else on the list to help.

I was considering adding the CLA to my other (numerous) supplements, but
wasn't sure if it would unbalance my other fat intake.  BTW I bought Omega
Diet after seeing it recommended on the list, but find myself disappointed in
it.  Besides finding a food plan that has a LOT of breads, grains, beans,
etc., I found the information on fats to be sketchy for use in creating a
modified plan.  Anyone else know of a book that would give details on the fat
composition of foods that I'm likely to use in a modified paleo diet?

Holly