From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 15:07:14 -0700
><< cooking require to eat more to get the same nutrition that if it was
raw.
> Give them all kind of animals and parts of animals. >>
>
>What about e. coli bacteria and such, which comes from eating undercooked
or
>raw meat -- aren't animals susceptible to food poising just as we humans
are?
hard to answer brievly , but in a nut shell , if eating raw meat for a
carnivorous animal was dangerous because of parasites and bacterias, we wil
know it. Species (including bacterias and parasites) co-evolve together and
balance each other out. We live together and the dream of  a sterilised
world is plainly impossible . My and other' s experience at eating raw aged
meat (bacterias infested) show that it is safe.
jean-claude