From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 00:20:41 -0800
> a microscopic FedEx
> >system?
>
> i don't now what it is !

Sorry, I forget the language difference. FedEx is
short for "Federal Express", a mail delivery service.

> Do you think the new cell receives and then
> >incorporates the DNA into itself? (I'm not familiar
> >with this theory).
>
> you can start with this proposition
>
> A NEW THEORETICAL MODEL OF VIRAL PHENOMENA

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/5976/virus.html

Thanks. I will check it out.

> Now,  you can't stop yourself seing life as a power
> struggle ( enforce
> ,referree)

Big fish eats the littler fish, which eats the littler
fish, which eats the littler fish......and so on.....

> and yes even water can become toxic when taken in
> excess or taken the wrong
> way . each element in nature have its place , its
> time , and its quantity.

Put that way, it would seem that it is not the virus
or germ that's the problem, but the *quantity* of the
virus or germ that's the problem.....

> I understand that it seems chaotic anf frightning
> that , may be , we can't
> CONTROL what is going on .

Every time you make a decision, you attempt to CONTROL
something....

> It is more reassuring when we can point the finger
> to the culprit , the
> cause of our inconfort fears and  loss of control .

I point a finger at a germ as a possible (not
necessarily absolute) contributor to disease. You
point a finger at not living instinctively. We're both
pointing fingers :)

> I have
> approached black bears as close
> than 10 meters in the wild whithout any signs of
> agressivity from neither it
> or i .

As have I.

> I concede that a grizzly , at a certain time of the
> year  when hungry might
> choose to makes a meal from me . I might be even
> glad to died that way but
> that is an other story.

I would avoid a grizzly at *any* time of the year :)

Wally