From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 11:53:04 -0700
I asked:

> >You know, I visited a site once where the author
> gave
> >examples of paleo exercise (carrying heavy weight,
> >throwing rocks and spears, etc.). But I can't seem
> >find the site now. Anyone else seen this site?

Don replied:

> You are probably thinking of Art De Vany's site.
> See:
http://www.socsci.uci.edu/econ/personnel/devany/Essay.html

Yes, that's a very good site (when will the book be
ready?), but it's not the one I was looking for. The
correct site is:

http://pages.hotbot.com/health/tbk3/

by Tamir Katz. I would urge anyone interested in
exercise to visit the site - especially those of you
who may already work out with weights. I'm going to
buy my sandbags this weekend! There is also a link
from Tamir's page to Art De Vany's site.

Thanks for the many replies I received "offlist".