Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 01:34:18 -0400
<<Pardon me Dr. Feldman, I am just trying to figure out if a post about Bud
Light Girls and the nutritional value of beer was off topic on a Paleolithic
diet list. If your post was not off topic, do you have the archeological
evidence that cave men drank beer?>>

I would think that what drives the Paleo model is our desire for good
health.  As beer is not paleo, does this mean that no one on this list ever
drinks beer?  Although definitely less relevant than the majority of posts
here, I think that this post may have been shared from a place of interest
and wonderment.  Although this post may hold no true benefits for people on
this list, unless we are sometimes willing to step outside of the paradigm
we will miss some crucial information someday.

Siobhan