From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2011 10:47:48 -0500
Hi William;

Why do you think that the raw cheese in Quebec isn't really raw?  Il Negozio
Nicatro on Welllington in Ottawa sells raw cheeses - both French and I
believe from Quebec...

The store is here (just in case you want to go there one day):

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ll=45.398335,-75.738445&spn=0.000004,0.003484&t=m&z=19&vpsrc=6&layer=c&cbll=45.398335,-75.738445&panoid=hSaqs0KRuPy8SHs0j3frRQ&cbp=12,298.99,,0,-1.39

Marilyn