From:
"Beckwith, Gary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 14:13:19 -0500

Tod wrote:
>Are you asking whether it's possible to get sick while on a paleo
>diet?  If so, then the answer is clearly and unequivocally yes.

There is some kind of nasty bug going around in my area.  I can't
believe
how many people around me got sick. I'm on paleo and I got really sick
as
well.  One thing that helped me was to take a really, really hot bath,
and
stay there until I started to sweat profusely - I guess I was able to
sweat
it out of me. Once I did that I was able to break it and get well.   I
also
agree with Todd - I don't think that being on a paleo diet is going to
protect you from getting sick.

Gary