From:
gerard farrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 01:59:40 -0000
People here in Ireland, having been bombarded through TV and radio ads
are getting 'Flu' injections. The amount of people I've heard got a very bad
dose of the flu having had one of these injections scares me. I wonder if
the symptoms they get are really a flu or an adverse reaction to the vac
that they confuse with the flu?
Not for me! Give me the flu anyday but no way am I taking a jab of something
in the hope that I'll be flu free!

Gatsby