From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 18:39:43 -0800
On Sun, 31 Dec 2000 19:57:27 -0500 Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> Bridget,
> Morning sickness is NOT a good sign. It is an old wives' tale that
> the
> nausea means that your pregnancy is "taking". Have no fear! :-)

I can concur with this, although I was not on paleo during my 3
pregnancies, each one was different, but with very little morning
sickness, except if I exercised on an empty stomach. That was the only
time.  Even my weight gain was different with each one.  My first was 70
pounds, I lost all of it in 4 months, (although my first born was 11-2
OUCH!! My second was 30 pound gain which I lost in 2 months and my third
was a 19 pound gain. Which I lost in like 3 weeks!!
However, on a sad note, prior to my first born, I had 3 miscarriages, all
with extreme morning sickness. All ending in the 4th month.
Trish
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.