From:
James Crocker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 20:06:44 -0500
>> fat.  Moose was the preferred meat for pemmican because of its high fat
>> level.
>
>What % of fat do you consider as high fat? Moose is a rather lean meat,
>especially in comparison to bear or beaver or muskrat.

Does anyone have specific data on fat content in true game meat?  Like total fat%, and the
sat'd/poly unsat'd profile?

Thanks,

James Crocker ([log in to unmask])

| "The difficulty lies, not in the new ideas, but in escaping the old |
|  ones, which ramify, for those brought up as most of us have been,  |
|  into every corner of our minds." - John Maynard Keynes             |