From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 09:25:34 -0700
On Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:31:57 +0200, Christy ten Broeke
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>First 9 days in San Francisco and touring in a motorhome for the last 9
>days.
>Recommendations for restaurants or good supermarkets as well ;-))
>
>Christy from the Netherlands

Hunan Restaurant on Sansome Street - one of the best Chinese restaurants
anywhere, and not expensive.   Try "Henry's Special".   With the exception of
the inevitable small amounts of corn starch in sauces, most dishes are paleo.

Maharani Restaurant on (I believe) Post Street - one of the best Indian
restaurants.   Of course, just order meat and vegetable dishes.

E-mail me if you want to know about pasta or pizza places that I remember from
my pre-Paleo days....

--
Cheers,

Ken