Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:07:41 -0500
Mary,

> Regarding HGH, I heard an ad on the radio saying that Human Growth
> Hormone can restore the thyroid.
>
> Has anyone else heard that? or know anything about HGH?

I've researched this subject well and yes, HGH supplementation can help
restore the thyroid in those who are deficient in HGH. Be careful however of
scam HGH products being marketed over the radio or on the internet. True HGH
is taken by injection, like insulin. I have more information for you or
anyone here who might be interested in the subject. Just drop me an email.

-gts