From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 20:35:14 GMT
On Fri, 15 Jan 1999 17:33:28 PST, Rob Street <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I have never heard it suggested though,
>that to ejaculate causes loss of mysterious life force.  That sounds
>like high school locker room crap.

As a point of fact, this is a standard tenet of most of the spiritual practices
of both India and China, ie yoga and martial arts.

If any of you have seen Bruce Lee's most famous movie "Enter the Dragon", he and
his friends are in a martial arts tournament.   The night before the tournament,
their opponents send beautiful call-girls to visit them.   Lee and the more
accomplished amongst his friends say no thanks.

I'm not advocating one thing or the other, just clarifying that Dr. Whatever
didn't make it up - in fact everything on his web site seems borrowed from
somewhere or another...

--
Cheers,

Ken                         <*>