From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:17:59 GMT
That's so interesting. I have MS which is an auto-immune process and
I've
often wondered if it has come about partly because of my emotional
stresses
as much as from food choices.

Dear Alison,
Perhaps (?) you may find Anatomy of the Spirit by Caroline Myss
helpful in
this regard. Conversely, there is a book called "You are Not Your
Illness"
(Can't remember who wrote it) who thinks that Myss is full of it.

Personally, I think Myss is really on to something and I find her book
most
inspiring.

Both are available at Amazon.
Stacie