From:
Matt Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:28:57 -0600
 >I don't believe in evolution...but the diet does
> make sense to me for other reasons.

Welcome, Jay.

Belief in evolution isn't necessarily contradictory to belief in God.  But
if this is a stumbling point that might keep you from trying and sticking
with the diet long enough to see/feel results, then you might think of
biological and natural science originating with a god who graciously allows
us to glimpse into and understand creation.

IMO, this is the only diet that makes sense.  That's exactly what drew me to
it in the first place.  Ongoing great results are what keep me with it.

> I would say my irritable bowel syndrome and chronic
> constipation are at least between 75 - 85 percent better.

But that 15-25% misery is still misery, isn't it?  Paleo should (to a
tra-la-la of poop, poop, poopy-doo) make what goes in must come out 100%
improved.  For myself, grains were the butt plug (and source of other
problems).  So much for the fiber theory.

Paleo is more than just adding meat to the diet.  What we don't eat is just
as important.

Theola