From:
Cecilia Moen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 08:38:57 +0200
I've been lurking for some time - I am very interested in moving
towards a more paleo diet - have been on my way for a few months now,
but I'm a sort of slow... I know several of you on this list, IRL
Hans, who made me a paleo lunch once... (very nice)

I don't really have a problem removing grains (eat mostly rice) from
my diet, I did try for one week - but I felt awful, I was hungry all
the time, didn't sleep well... This would be okay, except I'm nursing
a 2 1/2 yo, this takes a lot of energy and of course small kids prefer
a rested, patient parent. :-)

So I guess I'm looking for tips on how to make transition easy?

Also tips concerning changing the diet of small children - as any
nursing mom will tell you, you want them to eat something before they
go to bad, or you don't get any sleep yourself... She loves bread and
butter (which I seldom eat, and we eat no other dairy) and I have a
feeling its going to be tricky to remove that. Anyone with some
experience here?

Cecilia in Sweden