From:
Jerry Stegenga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:45:01 EST
In a message dated 12/14/2004 10:55:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

any  liver? what about folic acid, etc? do you do any organ meats?
also I find  my son does better if I make a roast or soup with bones
where do you get  your calcium...perhaps from the salmon? is it wild salmon
you are eating  then? what about Omega 3? is your meat grass fed?
we are getting calcium  from the soup and/ or boned roast.
mary

Yes about once a month I have organ meats. Liver and hearts mostly. I also
have shrimp about twice a month.(when it is on sale!)  It is my opinion  that
when you are eating close to PALEO you do not have to worry about adding to
your calcium intake. I feel that the CHO's, especially grains, leach the
calcium from your system and that is why you need to replace it. No my meat is  not
grass fed. It would be nice, but--. The seafood that I eat takes care of the
omega 3's. I buy wild salmon when it is available, farm raised other times.  I
have checked out the farm raised issue and am satisfied that it is
acceptable.  JerrySteg