From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2010 06:48:44 -0500
My two cents. :-)

I think that an explanation of the paleo diet could have been included -
something along the lines of "the optimum diet for the human animal based on
the nutritional requirements established during its evolutionary path to its
present form (the modern homo sapiens). The period during which this process
evolved began xx million years ago and ran to the end of the Paleolithic
Era, some 10,000 years ago."  Something like that so that readers can
understand the underlying thesis of the diet, and not just be told what and
what not to eat.

The title is Paleo Diet but the first sentence of your page talks about
"dietary lifestyle". Maybe it should be consistent?

Marilyn