From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 17:15:01 +0100
At 07:29 1999-11-06 -0500, Todd wrote:

>My own view is that if you're running your balls off it's time to
>think of something else to do.

Many of us who like to run, cannot stand weightlifting or similar,
it's boring to death. Just thinking of it destroys all the day, and
even worse trying it. And there seems to be no time left for it, there
is always something more important to do.
Running on the other hand lifts Your mind. The fresh air, the nature
around the path, it's wonderful, no matter what kind of weather.
(And I am proud of my legs and my ass :-) )
It is different personalities.

- Hans