From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2014 04:21:21 -0600
> Don Wiss <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
> January 7, 2014 at 8:01 PM
> The health experts that US News & World Report consults really don't
> like our diet. ...
> "A true Paleo diet might be a great option: very lean, pure meats,
> lots of wild plants," said one expert--quickly adding, however, that
> duplicating such a regimen in modern times would be difficult.

So this expert is agreeing that our modern food supply is not that
great.  (If getting "lean, pure meats" and plant foods equivalent ot
their wild counterparts is "difficult".  I suspect it wasn't terribly
"easy" in paleo times either.  It's not like they could run to Costco
and pick up a case of Mammoth burgers.)