Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 07:55:20 -0600
Rainah wrote:
> perhaps it is the sugar and protien combo
> that is giving me the problem

I don't know what effect eating protein and sugars would have.  Someone else
would know better than me.  But if it were me I would start over with only
meat, raw veggies and lots of water for at least a few days.  If you crave
sweets eat just plain fruit of some kind but not till at least the second
day if you can help it.  I would avoid all spices too while your trying to
work this all out.  I think you said in a previous post that you have well
water.  If all else fails you might have your water tested.  Changing water
levels in the spring can create more rust or bacteria in the water for a
period of time.

Patti