From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:50:03 -0400
I am probably 15-20 pounds over ideal body weight, a little over six feet
tall and I weigh 185. I have never been below 167 except on a very strict
diet with great difficulty to reach that weight.

I do not count calories but I imagine I eat about 2500 - 3500 kcal per day.
I try to get most of my calories from fat.

I eat very low carb most of the time but I load up on carbs every few days,
usually with foods I shouldn't eat like some potato chips or french fries (I
steal them from the plate of one of my family members). If I am going to a
nice restaurant on a weekend I may eat the bread (if it's good) and have
dessert. I try to be low carb most of the time, though, perhaps 50g or so
per day with 100g to 150g every few days.

I try to eat fruit to get those carbs but it doesn't seem to satisfy my
craving for carbs, and now I know why thanks to this list (it has  alot of
fructose which does not replenish glycogen stores, if I am not mistaken in
what I learned here)

I think that to lose more weight I would have to go low carb ketogenic and
that is very hard to do. I did it for about a year and a half, so I can do
it, but I'm not sure it's worth the price.

I do not excercise.

--Richard