From:
Judith Scothern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 23:21:15 -0800
> Speaking of foraging, I took my digital camera along on a Wildman
> Steve Brill foraging tour in Cunningham Park in Queens, NY yesterday.
> You can see the pictures of what we found here:
>
> http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=118126&a=1034212

Nice pictures.

Do many people here forage?  I haven't yet, but I do grow various
wild greens, such as chickweed, purslane, comfrey, nettle, amongst
others, along with the more usual greens and veggies.

My interest in wild foods (I also gather seaweed several times a
year) is what's brought me toward the paleo way of eating.

Judith