From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 01:40:41 MST
Dear fellow tribe members,

If, indeed, there is a Paleopalooza (blame me for this term), I heartily
suggest we send out news releases.  If I go, I'll happily do this myself.
Even if I can't make it, I'll give all the assitance I can.  I can see it
now; a couple of packages by the local TV stations, a nice feature piece in
the paper, maybe even a feature story by a network bureau!

I would not be a bit surprised if somewhere down the road this kind of event
would be huge, like Woodstock.  Only it would take place on a regular basis,
not just once.  Our kids may one day watch a PBS special on this phenomenon
and see people like you and me with snow white hair and beautiful laugh
lines merrily remembering our first get-together.  Dream big, I always say.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO