From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 17:33:29 +0000
>Trish,
>In addition to Siobhan's good advice, you might want to try acupuncture,
>homeopathy, and/or yoga under the guidance of a practitioner/teacher. Paxil
>treats symptoms, the above approaches address the cause.
>Best,
>Stacie

A strong "yes!" on the acupuncture suggestion. There is a combination of
points called "the Four Gates" that will almost instantly calm and
strengthen a person suffering anxiety, irritabilty, depression, etc. The
effects last more than a few days, in my case. Internal balance is a real
cure.

ginny and Tomo, "Mom's happy now..."

All stunts performed without a net!