From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 19:58:39 -0700
Grape seeds actually have a nice tang to them which is a nice contrast to
the sweetness of the fruit.  I also enjoy apple seeds.  You are correct,
seedless watermenlons have no taste.

Jean-Claude-my French is a bit rusty....
Les graines de raisin ont réellement une saveur gentille à eux ce qui est
contraste gentil elle douceur du fruit. J'apprécie également des graines
de pomme. Vous êtes les watermenlons corrects et aspermes n'avez aucun
goût

Trish
Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover, You May Be Missing Out On A Great
Story.....

On Fri, 19 May 2000 23:14:00 -0700 Ingrid Bauer/J-C Co
> i love watermelon seeds and will hunt them down in other's  peoples
plates. They are tasty and nutritious to me.
>  would me interested to know the fatty acids profile if somebody  have
it. i am realy feeling "bummed out" ( i am not sure of the expression)
that it is becoming difficult to get watermelons with seeds here they
sale  now this
> tasteless seedless watermelon ( even the flesh is not the same rich >
taste anymore) soon it is going to be very dificult to get openpollinated
seeds ,  please boycott seedless fruits( grapes...) not only they are not
nutritious
>  but they take over the market of fresh produce and replace the older
varieties of fruits
> jean-claude.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.