Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 19:48:53 EDT
Does anyone know of sites about diet and evolution? I've seen this
posted on
other groups I've been on, but can't seem to find a site with specific
information.  I'm looking for information about how we used to eat,
when
agriculture changed things (I think around 10,000 yrs ago), and the
fact that
many people haven't adjusted diet-wise to agriculture, soy, etc., the
history
of our diet so-to-speak.

I would think this group would know about this.  I was told that
somebody on
this group posted something about this (Amadeus?) quite some time
ago....
Thanks!