From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2012 11:45:30 -0800
Hi Katie,
I suspect that if the mother were eating paleo, she might be producing
enough milk for the baby and the baby would not be reacting to the
supplemental formula.

I don't eat paleo all the time, but I never eat gluten or dairy. I'm afraid
that I succumb to my sweet tooth all too frequently, and with the Xmas
season looming, I'm not optimistic about my compliance over the next couple
of weeks.

best wishes,
Ron