From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 12:11:45 -0600
On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 09:52:47 -0600, William <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 11:12:54 -0400, Chris Timrott <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> As a new paleo, I'm learning the ins and outs of eating with a pointy
>> stick.  Are supplements like all natural vitamins and omega-3
>> supplements out?  Just curious.
>>
> Yes.

There is a difference of opinion on this subject.  Some think
that since almost all of us grew up on standard industrial food,
and are still affected by polluted air and water, that we need
some supplements.  This is even more true if you eat "conventional"
produce and factory-farmed meat and eggs.

Others think that since paleo people didn't have supplements, we
shouldn't either.

Still others think that monkeying around with the relative
quantities of the various vitamins and minerals just gets you into
more trouble than avoiding the whole lot of them.

IMHO it has to be up to each individual to make their own
decision, based on the quality of their food, their state of
health, and their own research.

	Lynnet