From:
Theta Sigma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 20:05:07 -0700
Sandy -

If the product isn't available in your location or if shipping is too
costly, you might consider getting a similar product(s) containing the
primary active ingredients - such as the vitamins and minerals said to
help AMD in the AREDS study (vitamins A, C, E and zinc and copper) and
the other supportive ingredients of lutein and zeaxanthin.  I found a
suitable product in my local organic food store.

Regards,

--=mark=-