From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 10:18:52 -0500
I have been using meat a my main source of calories for the past few years
>and I haven't even had a cold....
>
>Has anyone had similar experiences.

Yes. My 16 month old has been paleo her whole life (and is unvaccinated).
She has never been ill in her life with the exception of a mild runny nose
and cough that lasted a couple of days, this was about a month ago. My
husband and almost-3 year old (who is partially vaccinated) had the cough
and runny nose more severely for about a week, and I didn't get sick at all.
I can't remember the last time I was ill.
Stacie