From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 00:50:14 EST
Dori, that's not true. Vegetarians are not in denial. We all know that Disney
proved that deer have feelings. Remember how Bambi cried when the evil
hunters killed his mother.  We also know that Babe the pig desires to be more
than a pig. All these great documentaries educated us in the TRUE MORALITY.
Amadeus knows the truth and he is trying to share it with us. Maybe I will
start believing also.  Maybe one more rib-eye steak will do it.  I am off to
my kitchen. Pray for me.
-David