From:
Karl McKinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 01:57:51 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, December 08, 1997 11:04 PM
Subject: Re: [P-F] Cleansing/colonics

>Read "The Stone Age Diet" By Walter L. Voegtlin M.D (a
>gastroenterologist).  I just sent my last copy to Mary (Moria). His diet
>is very similar to "NeanderThin" except he allows far fewer fruits and
>vegetables.  He thinks colonics and high fiber diets do more harm than
>good and produce dependency on their use.

    Yes, DEPENDANCY!  I have an older friend who is a retired epidemiologist
who has been looking for the truth behind the Conspiracy's propaganda.
According to her data, "health food" is a viscious cycle which traps you so
that you have to have more and more of it to function.  I've got to get that
book, if only to understand what she is talking about.