From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 08:10:03 -0500
On Fri, 10 Nov 2000 23:51:06 -0800, P & L Ventura
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>... and I'm
>sure most folks with this  problem, have an extremely high monocyte
>count.  Being a researcher yourself, I'm guessing you know that
>monocytes are the guys that clean up the "die-off" garbage.).

Oops, I've monocytes at 12.... what is my body cleaning out??

I wrote:
>> To avoid dysbiosis (and establishing flora) many points have been
mantioned
>> by natural doctors, like:
>> - a high fiber diet (seems to encourace the symbionts)
>> - eating some plants containing strong toxins (mainly for bad bugs)
>>   like garlic,raddish, origanum, several strong herbs.
>>   Even several antinutrients may be among the necessary ones.
>>   E.g. phytin (which is even available as a drug) or lectins.
>>
>Been there, done that.

I think that's difficult to claim.
Starting at fibers, it's not clear which ones are best (soluble insuloble)
or they could be *added* (some add bran, i think that makes worse).
And which plant agency works? It appears you have tested some.
Could you mention some, and your experiences?

>You're quite ambitious getting into all that Krebs Cycle stuff (yawn),
>Amadeus.  I just wanna go outside and play! (instead of reading about
>all this biochemical, microbiological stuff.)

I guess that's yawn for most who once learned it.....
What makes me beeing behind it is the bad availability of coenzymes in
"normal" diets. People just "give up" getting even RDA amounts by natural
sources.
And/or take supplements which i am very suspicuous of that they only carry
parts.
I take it as a indicator for natural food sources (like some fruit are not).
And i find it fascinating that it can explain mass occuring problems with
carbohydrates. At last they are the most natural energy source...

What you say about playing.... weather is fine out....

Cheers, Amadeus