From:
Holly Krahe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:51:06 EST
In a message dated 12/19/1999 5:02:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
> I am not aware of any who have been on this
>  list while making the change from a western diet.

I joined this list and started my paleo diet experiment to fend off further
problems with MS.  So far, so good.  I have not been very strict, but can
vouch for the immediate benefits as far as energy, concentration, and mental
clarity are concerned.   Before the diet, my cognitive powers were patchy,
diminished and very unreliable.  The diet has allowed me to return to school,
hold a job, and hopefully graduate in April (summa cum laude) -- and I'm a
VERY old student.   If anyone wants to chat on MS and diet, feel free to
email me privately.
Holly