From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 10:27:31 -0400
Just bought a rototiller yesterday!  I'm going to grow vegetables on about
1500 square feet in my backyard next year.  I can hardly wait.  I'm always
conscious of unnatural fertilizers and pesticides in produce, but it's
difficult to get organic stuff consistently around here.  I'm going to grow
everything completely organically.

If anybody has any tips for me, anything I should know to avoid disaster on
my first try at growing my own food, please respond to me directly.  I'd
really appreciate it.  I'm not sure if this topic is ok for this list.
 (Grant or Don, please send me a note and let me know, thanks.)

Take care,
John Pavao

I think it's ideal if people grow their own food right where they live.
 Mary J.